Rishan O. Y. — PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor, National University of food Technologies, 68, Volodymyrska Str., Ukraine, 01601; +38(044)546-59-08; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andriyuk I. V. — student, National University of food Technologies Department of Integrated Automated Control Systems, 68, Volodymyrska Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01601; Ankop.email@example.com
LINEARIZATION METHOD OF ANALOG SIGNALS OF PRIMARY MEASURING TRANSDUCERS WITH SINUSOIDAL OR COSINE-WAVE CONVERSION CHARACTERISTICS
Abstract. The article presents the results of development and investigation of the linearization method and increasing of measurements accuracy of when converting analog signals of primary measuring transducers with conversion characteristics in the form of a sinusoid or cosine wave to the relaxation frequency of an RC oscillator. A block scheme of the device implementing the method is shown. The essence of the linearization method lies in the fact that with simultaneous proportional transformation of an algebraic difference between the input sinusoidal (cosine) and the correcting cosine (sinusoidal) signals, an additional signal equal of magnitude to the square of the algebraic difference between the input and corrective signals is generated. In this case, due to a change of a voltage level of the capacitors charge, the inversely proportional control of the generator’s relaxation frequency is performed by a signal that is equal to the difference between the sample signal equal to the sum of the squares of the incoming and corrective signals and 0.107 of the value of the additional signal.
Keywords: linearization of output analog signals of primary measuring converters, conversion characteristics of the form of sinusoids or cosine waves, error of nonlinearity, relaxation frequency of RC generator.
1. Rishan O.Y. Denуsenko V.S. (2016) [Device for linearization of nonlinear characteristics]. Naukovotekhnichna informatsiia [Scientific and Technical Information]. Vol. 3 (67), pp. 45–48.
2. Rishan O.Y. (2014) Pervynni vymiriuvalni peretvoriuvachi z chastotnoiu linearyzatsiieiu kharakterystyk
peretvorennia [Primary measuring transducers with frequency linearization of transformation characteristics]. Materialy X mezinarodni vedecko practicka conference “Vedecky prumisl evropskeho kontinentu”: Praga (Czech Republic), pp. 102–104.
3. Rishan O.Y., Ponomarenko O.O., Zakharchuk Yu.D. (2014) Universalnyi funktsionalnyi peretvoriuvach dlia linearyzatsii kharakterystyk peretvorennia pervynnykh vymiriuvalnykh peretvoriuvachiv [Universal functional converter for linearization of transformation characteristics of primary measuring transducers]. Naukovo-tekhnichna informatsiia [Scientific and Technical Information]. Vol. 3, рp. 54–56.
4. Rishan O.Y., Borodkina Yu.M. (2011) Doslidzhennia osnovnykh parametriv ultrazvukovykh interferentsiinykh rivnemiriv na stoiachii khvyli [Study of the basic parameters of ultrasonic interference level gauges on the standing wave]. Naukovo-tekhnichna informatsiia [Scientific and Technical Information]. Vol. 4, pp. 54–56.
5. Rishan O.Y., Khristenko V.O. (2011) Sposoby znyzhennia metodychnoi pokhybky neliniinosti ultrazvukovykh interferentsiinykh metodiv kontroliu rivnia ridyn [Methods of reducing the methodical error of nonlinearity of ultrasonic interference methods for controlling the level of liquids]. Naukovo-tekhnichna informatsiia [Scientific and Technical Information]. Vol. 4, pp. 54–56.
6. Instrumentation: Catalog FI 01 / Siemens AG, 2013, 1025 p.