Mykhalchenkova O. Y. — Senior Researcher of Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information, 180, Antonovуchа Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (044)521-09-81; email@example.com; ORCID: 0000-0001-7784-9668
Hornostai N. I. — Senior Researcher of Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information, 180, Antonovycha Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (044) 521-00-34; firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: 0000-0003-0383-7132
UKRISTEI AS AN INTEGRAL COMPONENT OF UKRAINE’S INNOVATION SYSTEM
Abstract. In general, during the last years international cooperation in the scientific and technical sphere is characterized by active contacts and exchange, wide range of interesting perspective projects, proper level of regulatory and legal support and powerful basis for further development of relations between scientific and educational institutions. The separate significant area of the scientific and technical segment of Ukraine’s cooperation is activity in the sphere of innovations and technological transfer. Ukraine, like other UN member states, has joined the global process of ensuring sustainable development in order to create favorable conditions for development and wider application of innovations. Within the framework of the development of Ukraine’s diplomatic relations with EU member states, Eastern Partnership countries, participation in bilateral scientific and technical cooperation within the framework of intergovernmental agreements, cooperation with international organizations and foundations has reached a much higher level of strategic partnership. Ukraine is an active participant of international cooperation in the sphere of technology transfer. Ukrainian international cooperation in modern conditions needs new mindset and approaches. As a result of the redistribution of the international balance of forces with the participation of Ukraine existing integration blocks are being modified, additional opportunities for the creation of new configurations of the international scientific and technical partnership were arised. The transfer of innovative technologies is of particular importance. International cooperation is one of the effective tools of Ukraine’s integration and forms a special common space area, which is a continuous flow source of technological innovations and a convenient tool of innovation development in the field of technological transfer. Cooperation with foreign scientists will allow to create specialized databases of technologies/developments; conduct of research on the definition of exchange regulation of scientific and technical products; attracting the best experts for scientific and technical expertise; consulting support of business-incubators and startup-companies; coordination of joint researches; participation in business and technological cooperation of partner countries as a component of the general innovation space.
Keywords: international transfer of technologies, innovative system, ecosystem of partners, export potential of the state, Recovery Plan for Ukraine.
- Zaiava holiv derzhav ta uriadiv NATO pro napad rosii na Ukrainu [Statement of NATO heads of state and government on Russia’s attack on Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://1kr.ua/news69953.html [in Ukr.].
- Avtomatyzovana systema formuvannia intehrovanykh mizhderzhavnykh informatsiinykh resursiv (ASFIMIR) [Automated system of formation of integrated interstate information resources (ASFIMIR)]. Retrieved from: http://www.uintei.kiev.ua/transfer/store/index.html.
- Mykhalchenkova, O. E., Kukharets, I. G., & Volosheniuk, L. V. (2015). Servisni posluhy z transferu tekhnolohii u seredovyshchi mizhderzhavnoi informatsiinotekhnolohichnoi platformy kolektyvnoho korystuvannia [Technology transfer services in the environment of an interstate information and technology platform for collective use]. Naukovotekhnichna informatsiia [Scientific and technical information], 1(63), P. 66–67 [in Ukr.].
- Antoniuk, O. V., & Voropai, O. K. (2021). Spivpratsia nauky, biznesu ta suspilstva: tekhnikoekonomichne obgruntuvannia proiektu ACADEM.CITY [Cooperation of science, business and society: technical and economic justification of the ACADEM.CITY project]. Pytannia intelektualnoi vlasnosti u sferi transferu tekhnolohii [Issues of intellectual property in the field of technology transfer]. Retrieved from: http://ndiiv.org.ua/Files2/Pytannia_intelektualnoi_vlasnosti_u_sferi_transferu_tekhnolohii21.05.2021.pdf [in Ukr.].
- Pro derzhavne rehuliuvannia diialnosti u sferi transferu tekhnolohii: Zakon Ukrainy vid 10 lystop. 2015 r. № 766VIII [On state regulation of activities in the field of technology transfer: Law of Ukraine dated November 10, 2015 No. 766VIII]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/14316#Text.
- Plan vidnovlennia Ukrainy [Recovery plan of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://recovery.gov.ua/.
- Hamalii, I. (2022). “U Luhano ukhvalyly pidsumkovu deklaratsiiu Konferentsii z vidnovlennia Ukrainy”, — Shmyhal [The final declaration of the Conference on the Restoration of Ukraine was adopted in Lugano, Shmyhal]. Retrieved from: https://lb.ua/economics/2022/07/05/522205_lugano_uhvalili_pidsumkovu.html [in Ukr.].
- Perspektyvy vykhodu Ukrainy na rynky vyskhidnykh krain [Prospects of Ukraine’s entry into the markets of emerging countries] (2015). Kyiv, 116 p. Retrieved from: https://razumkov.org.ua/uploads/article/2015_Perspektyvy_vyzhid.pdf [in Ukr.].