Punda O. O. — Doctor of Science in Law, Associate Professor, University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, 31, Universitetska St, Irpin’, Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine, 08200; +38(097) 457-64-10; email@example.com; ORCID: 0000-0002-9175-3141
Arziantseva D. A. — PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor of the Department of Management, Finance, Banking and Insurance Khmelnytsky University of Management and Law named after Leonid Yuzkov, 8, street Heroiv Maidan, Khmelnytsky, Ukraine, 29000; +38(067) 265-88-74; firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: orcid.org /0000-0001-8014-7544
Zakharkevych N. P. — PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor of the Department of Management, Finance, Banking and Insurance Khmelnytsky University of Management and Law named after Leonid Yuzkov, 8, street Heroiv Maidan, Khmelnytsky, Ukraine, 29000; +38(068) 832-97-23; email@example.com; ORCID: orcid.org /0000-0001-7959-7302
ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEGAL BASIS OF FORMATION OF THE ELECTRONIC SYSTEM OF HEALTHCARE IN THE CONDITIONS OF MEDICAL REFORM
Abstract. The article is devoted to the issues of informatization of health care in the context of medical reform in Ukraine. It was emphasized that the service component of health care reform should open free access to information for patients, in connection with which the eHealth system (electronic health care system) is being introduced in Ukraine. eHealth provides the exchange of medical information and the implementation of the program of medical guarantees of the population. It is substantiated that in order to effectively implement the state information policy in the medical field it is necessary to develop and adopt a legal act at the level of law, for example, the Law of Ukraine “On the functioning of the electronic health care system in Ukraine”. The task of such an act should be to determine the subjects of information policy in this area, the powers of individual bodies and non-governmental organizations or economic entities involved in the development and operation of electronic health care system. An important element of regulation should be to address the issue of cybersecurity when using eHealth and to determine the responsibility of specific entities for possible violations or threats to the system. It is determined that eHealth should cover all areas of medical services, including “military” and “departmental medicine”. It is emphasized that an important element of the reliable functioning of eHealth should be the training of medical staff to work with databases. At the same time, the provision on the possibility of providing “cloud” services related to the functioning of the electronic health care system should be taken into account during the creation of the draft law “On cloud services”. The possibility of using “cloud” storage of medical data and requirements for the use of “cloud” information services provided from territories of a jurisdiction other than the national one requires is assessment.
Keywords: medical reform, electronic health care system, “cloud” services, information registers, personal data, “cloud services”.
- Lohvynenko B.O. (2019). Okremi pytannia formuvannia yedynoho medychnoho prostoru Ukrainy [Some issues of forming a single medical space of Ukraine]. Porivnialno-analitychne pravo [Comparative and analytical law]. №6. 2019. С. 283-285. https://doi.org/10.32782/2524-0390/2019.6.71
- Nazarko S.O. (2020). Efektyvne upravlinnia medychnym zakladom v umovakh reformuvannia systemy okhorony zdorovia [Effective management of the medical institution in the context of health care reform]. Elektronne naukove fakhove vydannia «Efektyvna ekonomika» [Electronic scientific professional publication “Effective Economics”]. №1. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/1_2020/57.pdf
- Filippova N.P. (2014). Kontseptsiia informatyzatsii sfery okhorony zdorovia Ukrainy na 2013–2018roky u konteksti vdoskonalennia orhanizatsii medychnoi dokumentatsii [The concept of informatization of health care in Ukraine for 2013-2018 in the context of improving the organization of medical documentation.]. Dokumentoznavstvo. Informolohiia [Library science. Documentation. Informology]. №3. С.57-62.
- Konstytutsiia Ukrainy : Zakon Ukrainy vid 28 chervnia 1996 roku № 254k/96-VR [Constitution of Ukraine : Law of Ukraine of June 28, 1996 № 254k / 96-VR]. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96-%D0%B2%D1%80:
- Osnovy zakonodavstva Ukrainy pro okhoronu zdorovia : Zakon Ukrainy vid 19.11.1992 r. № 2801-XII [Fundamentals of the legislation of Ukraine on health care: Law of Ukraine of 19.11.1992 № 2801-XII]. URL: http://zakonrada.gov.ua/laws/show/2801-12/print
- Pro derzhavni finansovi harantii medychnoho obsluhovuvannia naselennia : Zakon Ukrainy vid 19 zhovtnia 2017 roku № 2168-VIII [On state financial guarantees of medical care: the Law of Ukraine dated October 19, 2017 № 2168-VIII]. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2168-19 .
- Administrator Tsentralnoi bazy danykh eHealth Ukrainy [Administrator of the Central Database of eHealth of Ukraine]. URL. https://ehealth.gov.ua/
- MC Plus. Khmarne rishennia dlia avtomatyzatsii diialnosti likuvalno-profilaktychnykh zakladiv [MC Plus. Cloud solution for automation of treatment and prevention facilities]. https://mcplus.com.ua/reforma-moz/
- Medychna reforma: zatverdzheno rehlament elektronnoi systemy okhorony zdorovia eHealth [Medical reform: eHealth eHealth regulations approved]. URL. https://www.dls.gov.ua/news
- Deiaki pytannia elektronnoi systemy okhorony zdorovia : Postanova KMU vid 25 kvitnia 2018 r. № 411 [Some issues of the electronic health care system: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of April 25, 2018 № 411]. https://www.kmu.gov.ua/npas/deyaki-pitannya-elektronnoyi-sistemi-ohoroni-zdorovya
- Deiaki pytannia vedennia Reiestru medychnykh zapysiv, zapysiv pro napravlennia ta retseptiv v elektronnii systemi okhorony zdorovia : Nakaz MOZ Ukrainy vid 28.02.2020 № 587 [Some issues of maintaining the Register of medical records, referral records and prescriptions in the electronic health care system: Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 28.02.2020 № 587]. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0236-20