Kostrytsia О. P. — Junior Researcher SI “Institute of Scientific and Technological Potential and Science History Studies named after H.M. Dobrova NAS of Ukraine”, 60, Tarasa Shevchenka Av., k. 913, Kyiv, Ukraina, 01031; +38 097 504-39-70, +38 095 118-84-31, (044) 486-71-42; email@example.com; ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0002-1585-7264
RENEWAL OF SCIENCE`S HUMAN RE SOURCE S POTENTIAL AS A PREREQUISITE FOR THE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE UKRAINIAN ECONOMY
Abstract. The paper substantiates the urgent need to restore human resources potential of Ukrainian science to provide innovative economic development, analyzed the results of calculations using the method of forecasting the evolution of the human potential of science confirming that the dramatic changes in the state’s attitude to science to restore scientific potential, should be implemented immediately. The very specificity of the scientific system, especially the formation and functioning of human potential make it essentially impossible to build fast and regulation. This is a long and costly process. Each year of delay in this matter not only lead to years of delay in meeting European and international standards, but also will result in much higher costs in the future.
Keywords: innovative development, Ukrainian science of forecasting the evolution of scientific potential, human resources, researcher.
1. Doklad YuNYeSKO po nauke: na puti k 2030 godu [UNESCO report on science: on the way to 2030]. Available at: unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0023/002354/235407r/pdf (accessed 2.03.2017).
2. Popovych O.S., Kostrytsia O.P. (2017) Prohnozni otsinky evoliutsii vikovoi struktury i chyselnosti doslidnykiv v Ukraini na naiblyzhche [Forecast estimates of the evolution of the age s
Ukraine over the next decade]. Nauka ta naukoznavstvo [Science and science of science], no. 1, pp. 48–59.
3. Malitskiy B.A. Printsip fazovogo razvitiya deyatelnosti uchenogo i ego primenenie v organizatsii truda nauchnoy molodezhi : tez. dokl. II Resp. konf. molodykh uchenykh-medikov USSR [The principle of the phase development of the scientist’s activity and its application in the organization of the work of scientific youth: the theses of the report of the II Republican Conference of Young Scientists of the Ukrainian SSR]. Lvov, 1979.
4. Malitskiy B.A. Formirovanie vozrastnoy struktury nauchnykh kadrov na osnove metoda fazovogo balansa [Formation of the age structure of scientific personnel on the basis of the phase balance method]. Kyiv (in Ukr.): Publishing house of the Institute of Cybernetics of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, 1979, 28 p.
5. Dobrov G.M., Tonkal V.Ye., Savelev A.A. Nauchnotekhnicheskiy potentsial: struktura, dinamika, effektivnost [Scientific and technical potential: structure, dynamics, efficiency]. Kyiv (in Ukr.): Naukova dumka Publ., 1988, 347 p.
6. Malitskyi B.A. Prykladne naukoznavstvo [Applied science of science]. Kyiv (in Ukr.): Fenіks Publ., 2007, 464 p.
7. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym soiuzom, Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i yikhnimy derzhavamy-chlenamy, z inshoi storony [Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union, the European Atomic Energy Community and their Member States]. Available at: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/984_011.
8. Rekomendatsii parlamentskykh slukhan na temu: “Pro stan ta zakonodavche zabezpechennia rozvytku nauky ta naukovo-tekhnichnoi sfery derzhavy” [Recommendations of the parliamentary hearings on the topic: “On the Status and Legislative Provision of the Development of the Science and the Scientific and Technical Sphere of the State”] approved by the Resolution of the Supreme Council of Ukraine dated February 11, 2015, no. 182-VIII.