Kuzhel E. V. — Patent Attorney of Ukraine, Rivnenska Str., 48, Lutsk, Ukraine, 43020, Volyn region, A/S 21; +38 (050) 378-68-59; email@example.com; ORCID: 0000-0002-1249-4402
IF “i i i” IS TOGETHER, THEN…
Abstract. Since the second half of the last century, progressive ecologists of the world have been calling on governments and influential international organizations to pay close attention to the environmental problems of the planet. Pollution of the environment due to man-made activities of people, the extraction of heat for conducting technological production processes or the formation of comfortable living conditions by burning fossil fuels or oil products have finally begun to worry humanity very much. Therefore, steps for searching and using means of cleaning soils, water, and air were began. These steps include organizational and economic measures, means of technical greening of production processes, organization and activation of scientific developments with their patent and legal protection. The use of geothermal energy, bio- and hydropower, the energy of sea waves, wind and sun, with further improvement of developments and the use of appropriate technologies for the storage and conversion of the mentioned energy sources, can fully satisfy all the energy needs of society. The activities of scientists and production workers using information support for research and development processes, as well as the introduction of the latest technologies into production processes using energy that does not damage the environment, in today’s conditions is the most pressing issue in any industry and in the field of construction in particular. At the same time, the focus for each country is directed to ensuring its energy independence. Due to Russian aggression in Ukraine, in the current political and economic conditions, one of the most urgent issues is to intensify scientific developments and accelerate the implementation of innovations in the country’s reconstruction processes, especially in regions destroyed by military actions.
Keywords: innovations, scientific and technical information, intelligence, ecology, economics, renewable energy, construction industry.
- Energy consumptionin the Netherlands. Retrieved from: https://www.worlddata.info/.
- Kuzhel, E. V., Rudynets, M. V., & Skalyha, M. M. (2021). Alternatyvni dzherela enerhii yak suchasnyi trend bioenerhetyky v APK [Alternative energy sources as a modern trend of bioenergy in agriculture]. Innovatsiini tekhnolohii v APK [Innovative technologies in agriculture]: VII All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference. Lutsk. [in Ukr.]
- Serov, O. O. (2005). Analiz problem ta shliakhiv natsionalnoho rozvytku zhytlovo-komunalnoho hospodarstva Ukrainy [Analysis of problems and ways of national development of housing and communal services of Ukraine]. Problemy ta perspektyvy rozvytku innovatsiinoi diialnosti v Ukraini – [Problems and prospects of innovation development in Ukraine]: Proceedings of the VIII International Business Forum. Kyiv, P. 214. [in Ukr.]
- Kuzhel, E. V., & Cherepov, L. V. (2021). Patentni landshafty – efektyvnyi zasib vyiavlennia tekhnolohichnykh trendiv [Patent landscapes are an effective means of identifying technological trends]. Intelektualna vlasnist v Ukraini – [Intellectual property in Ukraine], 12, P. 24-28. [in Ukr.]
- Norkina, T. P., & Skarbun, Z. O. (2013). Udoskonalennia upravlinnia innovatsiinym rozvytkom pidpryiemstv budivelnoi haluzi [Improving the management of innovative development of enterprises in the construction industry]. Ekonomika budivnytstva i miskoho hospodarstva – [Economics of construction and municipal economy], 9 (1), P. 55-62. [in Ukr.]