Hasimov A. A. — Advisor to the Director of the Corporate Management System (Quality Manager), Head of the Department of Corporate Quality Management System, “Silk Way” Airlines LLC, Heydar Aliyev International Airport, Baku Azerbaijan; +994 (77) 710-77-66; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: 0000-0003-3694-5543.
THE DEVELOPMENT TREND OF THE SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) AND THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS), THE FORMATION OF A UNIFIED CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SYSTEM IN THE “COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT” FORMAT IN THE CIVIL AVIATION
Abstract. The article considers the role of integration processes of the quality management system in the field of civil aviation. The process of effective implementation of IMS in the corporate environment is taken into consideration and substantiated. The analysis of ICAO-9859 Document is carried out and the need for the implementation of an integrated corporate management system in organizations operating in civil aviation is substantiated. The advantages of using integrated systems are substantiated. General and specific principles of the Safety Management System (SMS) and Quality Management System (QMS) are highlighted. The created system for the effective implementation of the IMS is considered using a specific example of applying the requirements of the “Safety Management Manual”.
Keywords: Civil Aviation Recommended Practice, Integrated Management System, Safety Management System, Quality Management System, ICAO Council, Compliance Management.
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (Chicago Convention), 12/07/1944.
- ICAO9859 Security Management Manual (Fourth Edition, November 2018).
- International Standards and Recommended Practices. Retrieved from: https://studme.org/308206/tehnika/mezhdunarodnye_standarty_rekomenduemaya_praktika # 618.
- Appendix 19 to the Chicago Convention “Safety Management” (Second Edition, adopted by the ICAO Council on 06/11/2016, application — 11/07/2019.
- International Standard ISO9001:2015 “Quality Management System” (November, 2015). Retrieved from: https://www.icao.int/abouticao/Council/Pages/Council.aspx.