Parkhomenko V. D. — D. Sc. in Engineering, Professor, Adviser of Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information, Antonovichа Str., 180, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (044)521-00-45; iiv1director@ gmail.com; ORCID 0000-0001-5468-846X
Parkhomenko O. V. — PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Senior Researcher of Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information, Antonovycha Str., 180, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (061) 220-95-85; email@example.com; ORCID: 0000-0002-8097-0378
Seki S. — student of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, Kioto Str., 19, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02156; +38 (044) 513-33-48; ORCID: 0000-0003-3865-3990
ENERGY PARADIGM AS THE BASIS OF MODERN SOCIO AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Abstract. Human life activity was based on the material paradigm of development for two millennia, therefore, the methodological base and practice of its application were developed and implemented on the understanding of matter as the fundamental basis of development. The human was not considered as an integrated system at this stage of the civilizational movement. Today, the material paradigm has almost exhausted its capabilities, therefore all modern components of development have moved to the stage of formation and implementation of the energy paradigm, which provides that the basis for further progress becomes the energy component of the human life existence. Under the material paradigm, the energy basis of socio and economic progress was the material part of nature existence: oil, coal, gas, uranium, etc. It is time to re-orientation of human activity on the energy paradigm of development. It is based on the opposite process, which is already based not on the material basis of obtaining energy to ensure human life activity, but on the creation of material systems and objects from the surrounding energy environment. Everything begins to happen the other way around under the new conditions of development; this requires radical changes in almost all components of our life, starting with our consciousness. That is why there is a need to conduct comprehensive systemic studies, taking into account the re-orientation of socio and economic development to an energy basis.
Keywords: paradigm, energy, information, knowledge, system, creativity, intelligence.
- Parkhomenko, O. (2008). Teoretychni osnovy systemy “informatsiia–znannia” [Theoretical foundations of the system “information — knowledge”]. Kyiv, 172 p.
- Parkhomenko, O. V., & Parkhomenko, A. O. (2008). Informatsiia i znannia — osnova suspilnoekonomichnoho prohresu [Information and knowledge — the basis of socioeconomic progress]. Problemy nauky [Problems of Science].
- Parkhomenko, O. V., & Parkhomenko, A. O. (2011). Dialektychna systema “Informatsiia — znannia” yak vyznachalnyi faktor realizatsii pryntsypu “obiednannia mozhlyvostei” v umovakh funktsionuvannia innovatsiinoi ekonomiky [Dialectical system “Information — knowledge” as a determining factor in the implementation of the principle of “combining opportunities” in the functioning of the innovative economy]. Naukovotekhnichna informatsiia [Scientific and technical information]. 4 (50), 8–13, 2–7.
- Popova, L. (2015). Chelovek v potoke peremen [Man in the flow of change]. Kyiv, 198 p.
- Diatlov, S., Myropolskyi, D.Iu., & Plotnykov, V. A. (2010). Hosudarstvo y rynok: mekhanyzmy i metody rehulyrovanyia v uslovyiakh perekhoda k innovatsyonnomu razvitiiy [The state and the market: mechanisms and methods of regulation in the transition to innovative development]. St. Peterburg.
- Diatlov, S. A. (1995) Informatsyonnaia paradihma sotsyalnoekonomycheskoho razvitiia [Information paradigm of socioeconomic development]. Izvestyia SanktPeterburhskoho unyversyteta эkonomyky y fynansov [News of the St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance]. 3–4.
- Vernadskyi, V. Y. (1944). Neskolko slov o noosfere [A few words about the noosphere]. Uspekhy sovremennoi byolohyy [Successes of modern biology]. ХVIII (2), 113–120.
- Parkhomenko, O. V. & Parkhomenko, V. D. (2017). Liudyna maibutnoho v umovakh formuvannia informatsiinoznannievoi paradyhmy tsyvilizatsiinoho rozvytku [Man of the future in terms of formation of information and knowledge paradigm of civilization development]. Nauka, tekhnolohii, innovatsii [Science, technology, innovation]. 4, 3–9.
- Parkhomenko, V. , & Seki, S. (2018) Informatsiia yak pryrodna universalna katehoriia [Information as a natural universal category]. Nauka, tekhnolohii, innovatsii [Science, technology, innovation]. 2, 3–8.
- Glushkov, V. M. (1986). Voprosy teorii i praktiki [Cybernetics. Questions of theory and practice]. Moscow.
- Starish, O. H. (2005). Systemolohiia [Systemology]. Kyiv, 232 p.