Fedulova S. O. — D. Sс. in Economics, Associate Professor, Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology, Gagarin Ave., 8, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49005; +38(067)775-76-89; firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5163-3890
ORGANIZATIONAL AND FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS OF INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPLY MODERNIZATION OF REGIONAL WATER USE
Abstract. The article addresses the issues of determining the organizational and financial tools for modernization of infrastructure for regional water use. The main target priorities of strategic development of regions on the basis of water efficiency are determined, namely: reduction of the cost of water treatment and drainage; reduction of GRP water capacity; formation of a regional water cluster in order to streamline investment and innovation activities; introduction of perspective mechanisms of financial provision of water infrastructure of regional social and economic systems; introduction of perspective financial instruments of water infrastructure management of regions. It is actualized that the problem of regional water use in the conditions of deepening of transformation of infrastructural maintenance needs to be solved on separate spheres of economic activity. In this regard, the following elements of the water infrastructure of the regions are proposed — water supply and sewerage facilities, reservoirs and main canals, hydraulic inter-farm facilities of reclamation systems. Forms and tools of development of water-efficient regional systems in the form of organizational and financial tools of modernization of infrastructural maintenance of regional water use are formulated.
Keywords: infrastructure, region, water use, organizational tools, financial instruments.
- Official website of the Climate Change Post. Retrieved from: https://www.climatechangepost.com/ukraine/freshwaterresources.
- Fedulova, S., Pivovarov, O., Khudolei, V., Komirna, V., & Kalynovskyi, A. (2020). Water infrastructure and economic security of regional socioeconomic systems: evidence from Ukraine. Problems and Perspectives in Management, Vol. 18(2), 166–179. https://doi.org/10.21511/ppm.18(2).2020.15.
- Ramm, K. (2019). Time to Invest in Europe’s Water Infrastructure. Maintworld magazine. Retrieved from: https://www.maintworld.com/Editorial/TimetoInvestinEuropesWaterInfrastructure.
- Why water is a critical issue for infrastructure week (2019). Retrieved from: https://www.meco.com/whywaterisacriticalissueforinfrastructureweek2019.
- Official website of the World Water Council. Retrieved from: http://www.worldwatercouncil.org/ru.
- Demydenko, A., Shutyak, S., Dyakov, O., Zakorchevna, N., & Shutyak, S. (2014). Pryntsypy Acquis Communautaire yak peredumova pokrashchennya vodnoho zakonodavstva Ukrayiny [Principles of the Acquis Communautaire as a precondition for improving the water legislation of Ukraine]. Lviv, 155 p.
- Layko, O. I. (2015). Investytsiyi v rehionakh ukrayins’koho prychornomor”ya: efektyvnist’ ta perspektyvy [Investments in the regions of the Ukrainian Black Sea coast: efficiency and prospects]. Ekonomichni innovatsiyi [Economic innovations]. Vol. 60 (I). P. 248–259.
- Zvit pro rezultaty diyalnosti Natsionalnoyi komisiyi, shcho zdiysnyuye derzhavne rehulyuvannya u sferakh enerhetyky ta komunalnykh posluh, u 2015 rotsi [Report on the results of the National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Utilities in 2015].
- Unykalnaya tekhnolohyya: v Dnepre postroyat pervyy v Ukrayne byohazovyy zavod [Unique technology: the first biogas plant in Ukraine will be built in the Dnieper]. Informator [Informant]. Retrieved from: https://dp.informator.ua/2017/06/26/unikalnayatehnologiyavdneprepostroyatpervyjvukrainebiogazovyjzavod/.
- Khvesyk, M. A. (2014). Kapitalizatsiya pryrodnykh resursiv [Capitalization of natural resources] Kyiv, 268 p.