Parkhomenko V. D. — Doctor of Science in Engineering, Professor, Adviser of Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information, 180, Antonovichа Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (044)521-00-45; iiv1director@ gmail.com; ORCID 0000-0001-5468-846X
Parkhomenko O. V. — PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Doctoral Candidate of Kyiv National Economics University named after V. Hetman, 54/1, Peremogy Av., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (061) 220-95-85; firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID 0000-0002-8097-0378
Seki S. — student of Kiev National University of Trade and Economics, 19, Kioto Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 02156; +38 (044) 513-33-48; ORCID 0000-0003-3865-3990
A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO UNDERSTANDING THE ESSENCE OF THE POST-INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL ECONOMY
Abstract. Economic science pays much attention to the research of the essence of post-industrial intellectual economy today. Many theoretical approaches to understanding the development process of post-industrial society have been formed in the modern world, but the final concept of modern intellectual socio-economic development does not yet exist. The basis of the formation of a post-industrial and intellectual economy is information, knowledge and creativity — these are modern types of resources that different from monetary, natural, labor and technical resources and which become the basis of the “economy of knowledge”. The basic systems of functioning of the intellectual economy are determined, which are interconnected and important. An intelligent post-industrial economy is formed considering internal systemic relationships between different types of activities at the societal level, human, intellectual capital, innovation activity, intellectual property, at the staffing level and the use of synergy and creativity. Such interaction is considered as a single complex and open system with a significant number of subsystems. The unifying idea of a complex system is a statement based on the use of information and knowledge. Both of each system individually and interconnections have an internal unity of contradictions. This is the unity of contradictions that is a “delta” of progress. The unifying elements of interacting systems are human and goal. All groups of components of the intellectual and post-industrial economy are united by a single object of activity (creative process, knowledge) and have various subjects of activity. For this reason, there is a need for comprehensive research, consider the presence of a single object, as well as various subjects of activity with their own characteristics of their functioning.
Keywords: information, knowledge, system, innovation system, synergy, creativity, entropy, intellectual property.
- Romer, P. (1986). Rastuschiy oborot pribyiley i dolgosrochnyiy ekonomicheskiy rost. [Growing profit turnover and longterm economic growth] Zhurnal politicheskoy ekonomii 94:5 [Journal of Political Economy 94: 5]. 10, 1002–1011.
- Parkhomenko, O. V. (2008). Teoretychni osnovy systemy “informatsiiaznannia” [Theoretical foundations of the informationknowledge system]. Kyiv.
- Husiev, V. O. (2011). Derzhavna innovatsiina polityka: metodolohiia formuvannia ta vprovadzhennia [State innovation policy: methodology of formation and implementation]. Donetsk.
- Dyatlov, S. A., Miropolskyi, D. Yu., & Plotnikov, V. A. (Ed.). (2010). Gosudarstvo i ryinok: mehanizmyi i metodyi regulirovaniya v usloviyah perehoda k innovatsionnomu razvitiyu [The state and the market: regulatory mechanisms and methods in the context of the transition to innovative development]. St.Peterburg.
- Dyatlov, S. A. (1995). Informatsionnaya paradigma sotsialnoekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Information paradigm of socioeconomic development] SPb., Izvestiya SanktPeterburgskogo universiteta ekonomiki i finansov [News of St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance] 3–4.
- Popova, L. A. (2015). Chelovek v potoke peremen [Man in a flood of change]. Kyiv.
- Starish, O. H. (2005). Systemolohiia: Pidruchnyk [Systemology]. Kyiv.
- Parkhomenko, O. V., & Parkhomenko, V. D. (2017). Informatsiinoznannievyi pidkhid do vyznachennia paradyhmy sotsialnoekonomichnoho rozvytku [An informationknowledge approach to defining the paradigm of socioeconomic development]. Nauka, tekhnolohii, innovatsii [Science, technology, innovation]. 1, 13–20.
- Parkhomenko, V. D., & Seki, S. (2018). Informatsiia yak pryrodna universalna katehoriia [Information as a natural universal category]. Nauka, tekhnolohii, innovatsii [Science, technology, innovation]. 2, 3–8.
- Chursin, N. N. (1982). Populyarnaya informatika [Popular computer science]. Kyiv.