Bakal V.О. – Deputy Head, State Agency for E-Governance of Ukraine, 24, Dilova Str., Kyiv, Ukraine; +38 (044) 207-17-37; email@example.com
Brusilovskyi V.B. – head of information technology department, State Agency for E-Governance of Ukraine, 24, Dilova Str., Kyiv, Ukraine; +38 (044) 207-17-37; firstname.lastname@example.org
Burba O.I. – PhD in Economics, Senior Researcher, unit of organization expertise, Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information,180, Antonovycha Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (050) 548-68-66; email@example.com
METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS EXAMINATION OF REGIONAL PROGRAMS OF INFORMATIZATION
Abstract. Important components of the national information program are regional programs of informatization (RPI) developed by local executive authorities. When forming the regional program of informatization, regional features of state-owned projects of informatization of state bodies, as well as regional aspects of branch programs of informatization are taken into account. The methodical approaches that are allowed to obtain a comprehensive and comprehensive evaluation of the program at the stages of its formation and execution are offered. In analyzing the formation and implementation of regional informatization programs, the following aspects should be investigated: compliance of the procedures for the formation and implementation of the RIP for regulatory requirements; systematic and complete RPI; consistency with priority state directions of development of informatization; evaluation of technical and economic indicators and efficiency of RPI implementation. Each of the above aspects is detailed to the level of specific provisions of the regional program of informatization, which should be analyzed by the expert during the examination. The presence of such detail enabled the formalization of the expert’s work during the preliminary and initial examination of the program through the use of expert evaluation cards. The article contains the cards of expert evaluation for carrying out of the primary and preliminary examination of the regional program of informatization. A separate approach is proposed to assess the effectiveness of the implementation of regional informatization programs, which is based on the use of quantitative indicators (indicators) of program execution.
Keywords: national program of informatization, regional program of informatization, examination.
- About the National Program of Informatization: Law of Ukraine dated 01.08.2016 no. 74/98-BP. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (1998), 27-28, Art. 181. Official website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/74/98-%D0%B2%D1%80. https://doi.org/10.32886/instzak.2018.03.14
- On approval of the procedure for the formation and implementation of the regional program and the informatization project. Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 12, 2000 no. 644. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/644-2000-%D0%BF/conv.
- On Approval of the Procedure for the Examination of the National Program of Informatization and its Specific Tasks (Projects): Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated July 25, 2002 no. 1048. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1048-2002-%D0%BF/conv.
- Burba, O.I. (2015). Orhanizatsiia naukovo-tekhnichnoi ekspertyzy v Ukraini [Organization of scientific and technical expertise in Ukraine]. Naukovo-tekhnichna informatsiia [Scientific and Technical Information], 3, 12–16
- Samokhvalov, Yu.Ia., Burba, O.I. (2013). Orhanizatsiino-metodychni aspekty naukovo-tekhnichnoi ekspertyzy [Organizational and methodological aspects of scientific and technical expertise], ed. P. Chebotarov. Kyiv (in Ukr.): TryK.
- Samokhvalov, Yu.Ia., Naumenko, E.M. (2007). Ekspertnoe otsenivanie. Metodicheskiy aspekt [Expert evaluation. Methodical aspect], Kyiv (in Russ.): DUIKT.
- Onyshko, S.V., Yehorov, S.O., Chernenko, Yu.M. (2006). Innovatsiina model ekonomiky: pravovi ta metodolohichni zasady provedennia ekspertyzy innovatsiinykh proektiv [Innovative model of economy: legal and methodological principles of conducting an examination of innovative projects:], monograph, ed. P. Dotsenko. Kyiv (in Ukr.): State Tax Administration of Ukraine; National Academy of State Tax Service of Ukraine; Research Institute of Financial Law.
- Snihur, Kh. (2013). Rozrobka metodychnykh pidkhodiv do formuvannia kryteriiv vidboru investytsiino-innovatsiinoho proektu dlia pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti [Development of methodical approaches to the development of criteria for selecting an investment and innovation project for food industry enterprises]. Ekonomichnyi analiz [Economic analysis], a collection of scientific works, 12 (4), 51–55.
- Ryzhenko, O., Burba, O. (2017). Analiz kontseptualnykh zasad derzhavnoho upravlinnia u sferi natsionalnoi prohramy informatyzatsii Ukrainy [Analysis of conceptual foundations of state administration in the field of the national program of informatization of Ukraine]. Aktualni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia [Actual problems of public administration], 3, 95–102.
- Semenchenko, A.I. (2015). Mekhanizmy derzhavnoho upravlinnia u sferi zviazku ta informatyzatsii: teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady [Mechanisms of state administration in the field of communication and informatization: theoretical and methodological principles]. Stratehichni priorytety [Strategic priorities], 4 (37), 65–73.
- Klimushyn, P.S., Serenok, A.O. (2010). Elektronne uriaduvannia v informatsiinomu suspilstvi [Electron microdermabrasion v. Informational suspiciousness], monograph. Kharkiv (in Ukr.):
- Senchenko, V. V., Hladkov, O. V. (2016). Monitorynh rozvytku informatsiinoho suspilstva v Ukraini [Monitoring the development of the information society in Ukraine]. Nauka ta naukoznavstvo [Science and Science of Science], 1, 16–27.
- Fesenko T. H., Fesenko H. H. (2016). Modeliuvannia otsinky e-hotovnosti dlia monitorynhu natsionalnoi prohramy e-government (na prykladi Ukrainy) [Modeling the e-readiness assessment for monitoring the national e-government program (for example, Ukraine)]. Vostochno-Evropeiskyi zhurnal peredovykh tekhnologiy [East European Journal of Advanced Technology], 3/3 (81). Retrieved from: http://journals.uran.ua/eejet/article/download/71606/70800. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2016.71606
- Kontseptsiia rozvytku systemy elektronnykh posluh v Ukraini [Concept of development of the electronic services system in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/918-2016-%D1%80.
- About electronic documents and electronic document circulation: Law of Ukraine dated November 7, 2018, no. 851-IV. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2003), 36, Art. 275. Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/851-15. https://doi.org/10.32886/instzak.2018.03
- Some issues of documenting management activities: the resolution of the CMU of January 17, 2018, no. 55. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/55-2018-%D0%BF.
- Concept of creation and functioning of the information system of electronic interaction of state electronic information resources: the CMU dated 05.09.2012, no. 634-р. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/634-2012-%D1%80.
- Some issues of electronic interaction of state electronic information resources: the resolution of the CMU of September 8, 2016, no. 606. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/606-2016-%D0%BF.
- Some issues of the organization of electronic interaction of state electronic information resources: the resolution of the CMU of May 10, 2018, no. 357. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/357-2018-%D0%BF.
- About electronic trust services: Law of Ukraine no. 2155-VIII of 10.05.2017. Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2017), 45, Art. 400. Official website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2155-19. https://doi.org/10.32886/instzak.2017.06
- Concept of the development of e-democracy in Ukraine: the CMU resolution dated November 8, 2017, no. 797-p. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/797-2017-%D1%80.
- Provisions on data sets to be made public in the form of open data: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated October 21, 2015, no. 835. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/835-2015-%D0%BF.