Bogatel N.V. — Head of the Department of Ukrainian Institute fоr Scientific Technical Expertise and Information, 180, Antonovycha Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (044) 521-00-07; firstname.lastname@example.org
Popov M.V. — Researcher of UkrISTEI, 180, Antonovycha Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680; +38 (044) 521-00-07; email@example.com
REGISTER OF SCIENTIFIC PROFESSIONAL JOURNALS OF UKRAINE — NAVIGATOR OF SCIENTIFIC PERIODICALS OF UKRAINE
Abstract. In December 2018 the information and reference system “REGISTER of scientific professional editions of Ukraine” (http://resources.ukrintei.ua/refer/) was created at the SSO UISTEI. The purpose of the project is to create a convenient and accessible online platform containing information that will be useful to the authors (helps in the choice that is best suited for publication), editors (helps to improve and develop their own journals, helps to be in the trend in the development of professional scientific journals of Ukraine), experts (for monitoring of changes and verification of compliance with issued formal criteria). The service should ensure the availability of information about the scientific specialists of Ukraine. The system has a convenient multi-level search for publications based on a number of parameters, filtering functions and sorting content. The project was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and a link was posted on the website of the Ministry of Education and Science, through which any user can access the service online. The service (currently) contains and stores information on more than 1,760 scientific professional journals of Ukraine. In plans for further development it is planned to develop the possibility of external editing of the publication data by the founders, which will help to provide the most up-to-date information about the professional journals, to take into account the changes that arise in scientific periodicals. Using the service will simplify the control and improve the quality of management of expert opinions on the expediency of providing scientific publications with the status of professional.
Keywords: scientific publications of Ukraine, professional journals, scientific journal, publications selection, compliance with criteria, online service.
- Lists of scientific professional journals of Ukraine; official website. Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/ua/nauka/nauka/atestaciya-kadriv-vishoyi-kvalifikaciyi/naukovi-fahovi-vidannya.
- List of scientific professional journals of Ukraine. Category “A” and “B” of the Open Science in Ukraine project; official website. Retrieved from: https://openscience.in.ua/ab-journals.
- Ukrainian scientific professional journals; official website. Retrieved from: http://library2.stu.cn.ua/na_dopomogu_naukovcyu/ukrainsjki_fahovi_vidannya_v_mizhnarodnih_bazah_danih.
- Scientific periodicals of Ukraine; official website. Retrieved from: http://www.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_64.exe?C21COM=F&I21DBN=UJRN&P21DBN=UJRN&S21CNR=20&Z21ID=).
- Scientific journals; official website. Retrieved from: http://naukainform.kpi.ua/Lists/Journal/AllItems.aspx.
- Project “Scientific Periodicals of Ukraine”; official website. Retrieved from: http://journals.uran.ua.
- Tykhonkova, I.O. and Yaroshenko, I.O. (2016). Proekt “Ukrainski naukovi zhurnaly”: meta, zavdannia, rezultaty [Project “Ukrainian Scientific Magazines”: objectives, tasks, results]. Nauka Ukrainy u svitovomu informatsiinomu prostori [Science of Ukraine in the world of information space], 13. 40–46. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15407/akademperiodyka.321.040.
- REGISTER of scientific professional journals of Ukraine; official website. Retrieved from: http://resources.ukrintei.ua/refer/search.